Hunter Street Clinic
Qualified GCU postgraduate optometry students deliver eye care provision at Hunter Street Health Centre for homeless people and asylum seekers, in the only eye health project of its kind in Scotland. This is an outreach project of GCU's Eye Clinic.
To increase access to eyecare and spectacle correction in this vulnerable group of individuals. It is the only project of this kind aimed at homeless individuals and refugees in Scotland.
- @GCUVisSci @GCUSHLS https://t.co/9BJWXLr1hW *PhD studentship working with Dr Andrew Logan*
- https://t.co/jiAWLEnpxh We have FOUR PhD studentships in Vision Sciences available now. For more details see the GCU website:
- @GCUVisSci with Dr Christine Hazelton , Dr… https://t.co/wxtSijLaWf A PhD studentship, studying Low Vision service provision, is available
- @CollegeOptomUK PhD studentship is available at @CaledonianNews with Dr Andrew Logan, Dr Graeme Ke… https://t.co/HPJWwEPRu0 A fully funded
- @Shuree09131138 is looking for UK eye care professionals to take part in a 5 minute online survey on D… https://t.co/J5ycHC17je PhD student,